Evaluating the Tigers through a Sabermetric lens

Friday, August 21, 2009

One Way to Brighten a Day

I don't plan on doing this for every email that gets sent my way, but the chance to write for Beyond the Boxscore and a prospect site like Project Prospect does give this little ol' blog some exposure. I guess I should've addressed the name of it in a side bar, but I didn't, and I won't. I feel the content speaks for itself.

But, it's good to know that I'm officially a blogger of some sort on some level. As evidenced by this coherent and wonderfully thought-provoking email I got last night from a Mr. Don Draper:


I just wanted to document the first hate-email I've received since starting this blog. The smile it brought to my face when I first read it on my phone last night was definitely worth it.

Where ever you are, Mr. Don Draper, and whatever your real name is, I appreciated the email. Thanks, a bunch!

P.S. Kudos on the Mad Men reference, as well.

6 comments:

  1. Even in hate-mail, you have interesting readers. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he miserable????
    Keep up the good work Mike, you do a great job for Tigers fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kurt, readers are readers, definitely.

    And thanks, Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike-

    That email is classic. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on getting hate mail. At least you know they are reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late on this one but you made it to the big time, bud. Congrats on the hate mail and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete