Evaluating the Tigers through a Sabermetric lens

Friday, December 18, 2009

More Site News

Well, now that the cat is out the bag, I can formally announce that I'm moving on over to Bless You Boys.What this means is that I'm 99% sure I'll be abandoning this blog for the duration that I'm at BYB. It's been fun since I've started to write semi-regularly in here and I hope anyone that stops by here follows on over there where I won't be changing a thing as I bring the nerdy math, PITCHf/x breakdown, and some prospect talk.

Big thanks to Kurt for inviting me a couple weeks ago and a huge thanks to Ian for making that site the biggest Tigers blog on the internet. I'm excited and honored to write for it.

I've enjoyed growing this blog from rants about Jim Leyland a couple years ago to trying to bring an advanced look into the Detroit Tigers roster construction and an analytical view point at what would be best for the club.

3 comments:

  1. You're a great addition to BYB, Mike. You've done good work in the Tigersosphere, and become a must-read. I look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You will do great there.

    ReplyDelete